Monday, March 2, 2009
SIBLINGS - 1979

Left to Right: Ron, Coby, Cindy (moi), Stephanie

SIBLINGS - 2002
Left to Right: Coby, Ron, Stephanie, Cindy (moi)
I must admit that I have the coolest siblings ever.  I can't imagine my life without my brothers, sister and their families.  We are very close and enjoy being together.  We have gone through so much and have always supported one another no matter what was going on in our lives.  I forget at times that not all families are like this.  Now a days when life is hard I have turned to all 3 for love, support, and help....  never being turned away or let down and being offered more than I could ever have asked for.  

DAD & MOM - 2008 (45 years of marriage)

The reason we are all so close and are there for each other, is because of the example we have as parents.  Our parents, Phil and Myrna Randquist, are amazing.  Dad is quiet with a heart of gold willing and wanting to help or do anything he can for his kids.  Mom always listens and generously gives of all she can, especially her time...  watching the grandkids and even helping us kids raise them.  I hate to think of where I would be without Dad and Mom.
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Every man must do two things alone; he must do his own believing and his own dying. - Martin Luther King

Mother, Sister, Friend...

Mother, Sister, Friend...
I love being me!

William and Jessica

William and Jessica
My beautiful kids!

Followers