Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jessica, Jessie, Jess...

Jessica is growing so fast...  they always do at this age though.  She loves to talk but she is really hard to understand.  I worry at times that she will need some speach therapy, but she is still young and I won't stress about it too much just yet.  Jessica's favorite thing to do is chase William around.  They play really well together sometimes.  Jess loves chicken noodle soup. It is her favorite thing to eat and she has it at the very least once a day.  When it comes to candy, she is a chocolate girl... she luuuuuuuuuuuuuvs chocolate.  :)  
I would say that Jessicas favorite color is pink... but I don't think she can really pick that out yet at her age.  But *I* love to see her in pink, any shade of pink.  It just looks so cute on her with that beautiful dark skin.  She loves to dance and can be full of all sorts of attitude.  She already watches me get ready in the mornings and wants to have makeup on her "eeeys" and "cheees" (eyes and cheeks).  I wish I had a face like hers... this little girl will never need makeup.  Her eyelashes curl so much that they flip over and lay on her eyelids.  Crazy!  I love my Jessica.


   

0 comments:

Every man must do two things alone; he must do his own believing and his own dying. - Martin Luther King

Mother, Sister, Friend...

Mother, Sister, Friend...
I love being me!

William and Jessica

William and Jessica
My beautiful kids!

Followers