Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The kids new Hair Styles!


This past weekend, actually on valentines day, my kids and I spent the day with a friend of mine and his kids.  We went to Boondocks and the kids played hard and ran around like crazy.  It was a fun time.  Then we went to my friends house and he had offered to do Jessica and Williams hair.  I told him he could do what he wanted, since he knows more about it than I do ;)...  It took several hours to do jessicas hair, but she was loving the fact that it was long.  After we rinsed her hair out she sat at the bathroom sink swinging her head back and forth with her long hair (long for her) hitting her face and splashing water all over because her hair was still soaked.  


William wasn't too happy with me wanting him to get his hair cut.  But he did it and now he is loving it.  He has received a ton of compliments at school and his karate about his hair.  Here are some of the pics of my kids new hair "styles"..   Love it.. and Thank you Willie, for doing my kids hair.  Your amazing with kids and have a heart of gold!  :)


William after the perm (relaxing persm) but before the hair cut!
Gotta love the smile on this kid!

William and Jessica's hair styles!


Jessica's long hair...   She looks so much older now!


My little baby isn't so little now..  sigh..  :)




0 comments:

Every man must do two things alone; he must do his own believing and his own dying. - Martin Luther King

Mother, Sister, Friend...

Mother, Sister, Friend...
I love being me!

William and Jessica

William and Jessica
My beautiful kids!

Followers