Sunday, October 4, 2009
So I have wanted a tattoo for a long time, but im such a chicken and I really hate pain.  I've finally decided to get one though.  My sister, Stephanie and her husband, Cody, have some awesome tattoos.  I went and saw them both get worked on the other day.  They each have quite a large tattoo that is "in process".  I hope I can go through with mine.  My sister says its quite painful and Cody says it doesn't really hurt at all.  I think I would be more like my sister, lol.  Anyway I've looked at tons of tattoos and found a few that I liked and then drew a combination of them, making my own tattoo.  So here is a picture of what I came up with, color and all.  I took it to the tattoo artist and he will probably make a few changes.  Will see what it looks like in the next week or two with changes.  But for now, here is what I came up with.


UPDATE!!

I got my tattoo on October 15, 2009.  Here are the pictures of the outline and then just after the coloring was done.  The outlining wasn't too bad, but by the end of the coloring I was really hurting.  Just think of having a really bad sunburn and then taking a few needles and scratching one spot over and over and over and over again..  ouch..  :)  anyway.  As they say once you get one you want more.  I would like one on the top of my foot, but that one would hurt BAD!  lol.  We will see, someday perhaps.

 
Outline

Color - 2 hours 20 minutes start to finish

1 comments:

Nikki Love said...

Nice blog :)

I have a tattoo that took about 2 hours and 20 minutes too. But, the difference between you and I is that it hurt so badly that it was my first and my last!!!! I guess it didn't help that it is on my lower back and that is supposed to be one of the most painful spots to put one!

Good luck with the next one!

Nikki

Every man must do two things alone; he must do his own believing and his own dying. - Martin Luther King

Mother, Sister, Friend...

Mother, Sister, Friend...
I love being me!

William and Jessica

William and Jessica
My beautiful kids!

Followers